Purpose of collecting personal information
We may collect personal information for the purpose of:
- Providing Services, or enabling the use of certain features of our Services
- Providing customer support services
- Personalizing your experience
- Creating an account
- Sending opt-in marketing communications
If you need assistance, or help with accessing, correcting, suppressing, or deleting your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com. We will do our best to honour reasonable requests to access, delete, update, suppress, or correct your date. We will respond to your request with 30 days. If we are not able to honour your request, we will provide you with an explanation.
We will provide you with a choice of receiving applicable information that is related to our Services. You can manage your communications preferences through two options:
- By following instructions included in each promotional or information email from us to unsubscribe from that particular communications.
- By sending us a message to unsubscribe at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that these choices may not apply to service notifications or other required communications that are considered part of certain Services, which you may receive unless you stop using or cancel the Service in accordance with its terms and conditions.
By using our websites, social media pages, Services, or otherwise providing personal information to use, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use. For example, if we learn of a security system breach, we may attempt to notify you by posting a notice on our websites, sending an email, or attempting to contact you by whatever means possible.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We will never sell any of your personal data. We may share your personal information with third parties for the purpose of delivering, improving, or customizing our Services, sending communications related to our business, or for other legitimate reasons with your consent, or as permitted by applicable law.
We may share personal information in the following ways:
- With service suppliers, authorized business partners, or contractors to provide a requested Service. Examples include, but are not limited to: processing of orders and credit card transactions, hosting websites, assisting with sales-related efforts or post-sales support, and delivering customer support.
- In response to a request for information from a authorized authority if we believe disclosure is required by applicable law or regulation. This may include government or legal authorities, or authorized parties appointed by those entities.
- Whenever possible, shared information will be aggregated so that it cannot be used to identify you.
- If we otherwise inform you of a sharing request and and you consent to this sharing.
Security of Your Personal Information
We always aim to protect the personal information entrusted to us and treat this information securely in accordance with this Privacy Statement. CUBE implement physical, administrative, and technical safeguards designed to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Our supplier contracts equally protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. It should be noted that because the the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure, we cannot ensure the security of personal information provided to us.
Retention of Personal Information
We will retain your personal information as needed to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. This personal information will be retained as long as necessary to provide Services, comply with our business requirements, resolve support issues or disputes, and enforce our contractual agreements.
Like many websites, CUBE uses automatic collection tools, such as cookies, embedded web links, the placement of web beacons to monitor behaviour of website visitors, and geolocation on pages containing sign-up forms. CUBE uses Google Analytic and social media tools, and the suppliers of these technologies are constantly evolving the features of these tools. CUBE will continue to use these evolving analytic and tracking tools on web and social media properties with the intent of better target ing its promotional offers, and delivering a better customer experience.
We may also collect information about:
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address. This is a unique address assigned to your computer or device when connecting to the Internet by your Internet service provider. An IP address allows web servers to locate and identify your device.
- Web or Social Media click behaviour. This may include the pages you viewed and the links you clicked on. The intent of these tools is to make your website visits easier and more efficient. It also provides a more customized experience as it recognizes you when you return.
Some web browsers may provide you the capability of enable a “do not track” feature that send a signal to a website you visit, indicating that you do not wish your online activities to be tracked. This capability is different from blocking or deleting cookies, as “do not track” features may still accept cookies.
No industry standard currently exists on how companies should respond to “do not track” signals, although one may be developed in the future. CUBE websites do not currently recognize and respond to “do not track” signals. However, if we do in the future, we will describe how in an updated version of this Privacy Statement.
How to Contact Us regarding privacy matters
We value your opinions. If you have questions or comments related to this Privacy Statement please email our team at email@example.com
The CUBE Privacy Statement was posted as of December 11, 2019 .