Transform your customers' experience by streaming engaging on-hold / in-queue content directly into your Cisco Unified Call Manager (CUCM)
CUCM is an IP-based communications system integrating voice, data, video and mobile communications. The problem is that the Music On Hold capabilities available on CUCM are very limited and manpower-intensive.Get the Details you need
Using the CUCM MOH solution has the following disadvantages:
- Either an IT Manager or someone in your organization must take responsibility for uploading a new MOH audio program whenever any music or message content changes. This is a manual / time-consuming process.
- Depending on the configuration, when a customer calls in the MOH program may restart from the beginning every time.
- Alternative MOH solutions typically requires an analogue connection (and an E&M card on a Cisco router) resulting in poor quality and unprofessional audio output.
With CUBE.fusion, Music On Hold on Cisco Call Manager is streamed directly into the CUCM system. The benefits include:
- Time and manpower savings. Eliminates the need to upload audio into the CUCM system. You no longer have to rely on an IT manager or staff member to upload content. Instead, MOH content is quickly and easily scheduled directly from the CUBE.fusion system - MOH content then automatically streams into your CUCM system.
- MOH content flexibility to suit your business needs. You no longer have to play MOH content from the beginning. MOH message and music content can be automatically mixed and easily scheduled to start and stop based on relevant business events, or product and promotional campaigns.
- Control. Retain control of your CUCM Music On Hold (MOH) audio content within the CUBE.fusionmc cloud-based system. You can now control and manage the delivery of CUCM MOH from anywhere (remotely) and from any device with an internet connection (computer, tablet, smartphone). This makes it easy to delegate management of MOH content to a MOH provider, should you wish.
Tell us where to send relevant configuration document(s). Proof of concept testing can typically be completed in as little as a few minutes.Get the Details you need