We create connected things to better the customer experience.
CUBE is the world’s most advanced and future-proof delivery platform for digital customer experiences: in-store, on-line and on-hold. In 2011 we started out by listening to, and addressing the needs of world-leading MOH and In-Store service providers and content libraries, with the result that today CUBE installations span over 60 countries across multiple applications. CUBE clients manage and update their sites from anywhere in the world, even in real time, allowing them to run their businesses from anywhere as they wish. CUBE’s open design talks to multiple music services, mobile apps, web apps, signage systems, database systems, POSs, social media networks, and more. This flexibility allows retailers and hospitality businesses to deliver uniquely meaningful brand experiences, service providers to respond to new competitive opportunities, and strategic partners to develop groundbreaking applications.
Going back to 2003, our team has developed extensive experience in MOH, Audio Messaging, Telecom, Internetworking, IT and IoT, AI, and have gained a global reputation for solving difficult technical problems. We’ve provided innovative solutions in a number of areas, including: mobile phone accessory development, embedded telecom and transportation systems, inertial navigation and routing algorithms, and even benefit administration and billing platforms for the health care industry.
The core CUBE team
The core CUBE team is supported behind the scenes by our international team members working support, operations and administration.
Team Experience Summary
- Numerous years of embedded firmware development on various products, including core audio playback, mixing and DSP engines, advanced algorithms in signal processing and pattern recognition, IoT, AI, and development of entire systems architectures.
- Extensive international product development, product management and marketing experience in the telecom and high tech sectors (USA, Canada, Europe, Australia and Latin America)
Team Success Highlights
- Worldwide transit announcement deployments (Chicago Metra, Paris Metro, Korea, Canada, UK, etc).
- Inertial navigation algorithms for announcer motion, DSP, and failover VoIP solutions with multicast live announcements.
- Complete development and platform operations in the health insurance industry that manages benefits, and processes health insurance claims, for over 50,000 employees and dependents, including billing and settlement solutions.
- Preferred supplier status for several of the leading MOH and Content Providers in the world.
- High-profile CUBE installations for Harrods, Wembley Stadium, Hilton Hotels, etc.
- CUBE installations now span over 60 countries; there are thousands of installations and CUBE is used by leading service providers and music suppliers worldwide.