We create connected things to better the customer experience.
CUBE is the world’s most advanced and future-proof delivery platform for digital customer experiences: in-store, on-line and on-hold. In 2011 we started out by listening to, and addressing the needs of world-leading MOH and In-Store service providers and content libraries, with the result that today CUBE installations span over 50 countries across multiple applications. CUBE clients manage and update their sites from anywhere in the world, even in real time, allowing them to run their businesses from anywhere as they wish.
CUBE’s open design talks to multiple music services, mobile apps, web apps, signage systems, database systems, POS’s, social media networks, and more. This flexibility allows retailers and hospitality businesses to deliver uniquely meaningful brand experiences, service providers to respond to new competitive opportunities, and strategic partners to develop groundbreaking applications.
Exponential Solutions is a subsidiary of Tygus Inc., which was founded in 2003. Tygus has extensive experience in MOH, Audio Messaging, Telecom, Internetworking, IT and IoT, AI, and have gained a global reputation for solving difficult technical problems. Tygus has provided innovative solutions in a number of areas, including: mobile phone peripheral development, embedded telecom and transportation systems, inertial navigation and routing algorithms, and benefit administration and billing platforms for the health care industry.
The core CUBE team
Charl Coetzee, Architect
Charl is an electronics engineer who has spent the last 17 years hands-on with high-tech implementations: from mobile phone peripherals to advanced audio DSP systems, from telephone platforms to transit announcements systems. Besides writing code for the CUBE, Charl also plays the piano, the irish whistle and a touch of violin.
Steve Hashman, Marketing
For 25 years, Steve has been managing business development at CUBE, and product development and marketing initiatives for high tech and telecoms companies, both in Canada, and in locations across the globe. For example, he led product development for the most successful 3rd mobile operator startup in Eastern Europe, and led product management in the Caribbean region for LIME Caribbean. Steve is passionate about creating innovative products. In addition, Steve is an expert downhill skier and holds a second degree black belt.
Albertus van der Linden, Backend Zen Master
Albert contributes both to CUBE firmware as well as being our resident guru for our backend and server operations. Besides the CUBE backend, Tygus systems also process millions of dollars worth of transactions for the health insurance industry in Canada – using a server technology platform jointly developed by Charl and Albert.
Erik Kulyk, Product Guru
Erik is an electronics engineer who enjoys getting things done – whether this means taking a plane to the Canadian arctic to fix radar systems, or spending hours with JTAG probes testing CPUs. Erik, Albert and Charl’s code forms the heart of the entire CUBE platform.
Weldon Stogsdill, Director of Sales & Business Development
As the Director of Sales & Business Development, Weldon Stogsdill heads up CUBE’s sales office the US and abroad. Weldon is a seasoned sales professional with an extensive sales background in organizations such as CloudBees, IBM Systems, and Trend Micro. Throughout his sales career, Weldon has consistently been a top sales performer. He has opened up new markets and worked with high profile clients such as NASA, the Department of Commerce, and Capitol Hill.
Chester Hull, Lead Field Engineer
As a serial entrepreneur, Chester’s interaction with CUBE began with installing and managing CUBEs across North America for his own company. He came to believe in CUBE so much that he partnered with CUBE’s parent company ESI, to create the US-based distribution arm of CUBE, which ESI later acquired. His experience allows Chester to lead the Field Engineer team at CUBE, including logistics, client demos, on-boarding webinars, and training. Having worked in network support as well as customer service, Chester is fluent in both ‘network-speak’ and normal english. When he’s not working, you’ll find Chester with his family biking, climbing, hiking, or volunteering with the Blue Ridge Mountain Rescue Group.
The core CUBE team is supported behind the scenes by our international team members working support, operations and administration.
Experience summary – Exponential Solutions team:
- Numerous years of embedded firmware development on various products, including core audio playback, mixing and DSP engines, advanced algorithms in signal processing and pattern recognition, IoT, AI, and development of entire systems architectures.
- Extensive international product development, product management and marketing experience in the telecom and high tech sectors (in Canada, Europe, and the Caribbean) — including leading product management for a leading MOH manufacturer
- Worldwide transit announcement deployments (Chicago Metra, Paris Metro, Korea, Canada, UK, etc).
- Inertial navigation algorithms for announcer motion, DSP, and failover VoIP solutions with multicast live announcements.
- Complete development and platform operations in the health insurance industry that manages benefits, and processes health insurance claims, for over 50,000 employees and dependents, including billing and settlement solutions.
- Preferred supplier status for several of the leading MOH and Content Providers in the world.
- High-profile CUBE installations for Harrods, Wembley Stadium, Hilton Hotels, etc.
- CUBE installations now span over 50 countries; there are thousands of installations and CUBE is used by leading service providers and music suppliers worldwide.